Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let's Dish!

We like to shop at Anthropologie.  So the other day when we were in Laguna we stopped in and took a look around.  My daughter spied a few items she just had to have but I was fixated on these dish towels.  The ones which particularly caught my eye were hand embroidered with a fancy, little ruffle.  Priced at $98.00 each.  I couldn't help but think...and you know where that gets me..."hey, I can do this."

So I did.

I had several cotton tea towels I had already embroidered so all I needed to do was choose some cute fabric and add a ruffle


No speculation on my part, these handy-dandy dish towels will sparkle in my kitchen and maybe even yours sometime soon!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy - your blog looks great! The hand embroidery is beautiful! I'm glad I was able to help out in your new painting adventure, my grandma would be so happy her supplies are going to a blooming artist! After you left I found a lot of paper that might be useful for you and a large canvas, so if you're interested I would love for it to go to someone I know will use it! Feel free to email any time either for supplies or just to chat - jennifer.jenkins11@gmail.com. Thanks again!

    Jen Jenkins

    ReplyDelete