Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Milking It!

Shopping at Whole Foods the other day I noticed an old fashioned glass bottle of cream.  For a moment I was back in time remembering my Grandma's milkman and the insulated milk box she had on her porch steps.  And I remember the neighbors built in milk delivery box, too.  I didn't really need the cream but I wanted the bottle.  Only one thing to do:  put it in my cart and buy it.

I can't remember what I made with the cream but after the bottle was emptied and washed I took to pinterest and found painted vases. That's it!  I'm going to spray paint the inside of this cream bottle, let it dry and fill it with buds.  As it turned out we had been invited to the neighbors for a rousing game of bocce ball and a bar-b-cue. That's the ticket! So I made a yogurt pie and brought the hosts a few buds.

I'm only speculating but I think this looks like the cream of the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment