Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pajama-rama!

In the last year I bet I've made a dozen, or more, pairs of pajamas.  There's something about the cozy feeling of soft, fresh, clean, flannel that makes me want to curl up and say "Ahhhh."
 I did a pair of navy blue for the husband of my Michigan-Martha-Stewart friend (I am still looking forward to a picture of him all dapper looking as he rides out another Michigan winter) and a pair of light blue pajamas for myself and my Michigan-Martha-Stewart wing man for our trek to Country Living Magazine's antique and craft fair last fall.

And several other pair I gave away as gifts.

When the college friends of my daughter's ooh'd and ahh'd over the psychedelic 1970's inspired pair, she promptly called home.  "Mom, if you feel like it, do you think you would want to make a pair of pajamas for Pri and Emily?  I mean, Mom, wouldn't it be nice if they could feel cozy while we hunker down in this nasty winter storm?"  A Mom's got to do what a Mom's got to do I always say.  So I got busy again.

As I post this I've got them boxed up and ready to ship.

I don't have to speculate too much because when these girls get their cozy, snuggly pajamas and with graduation only two months away I think they'll be hunkering down with a warm cup of tea, a couple granola bars and a number of long nights of study.  Bottom's up girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment